2200 W Club Blvd (tennis courts are on opposite side of W. Club from the playground) Durham North Carolina, 27704
Join Yoga Off East and the Durham community, for an Earth Day inspired, all-levels Vinyasa Flow class outside on the Oval Park Tennis courts!
About Vinyasa Flow Yoga:
A balanced yoga practice that includes movement and mindfulness. Vinyasa Flow is a practice that emphasizes the link between movement with breath. This is an all-levels class that builds a connection between structure and strength and enhances the body, mind & spirit experience.
– Bring your own mat, water, sunscreen, and any other props you would like to use for class!
– This community class is completely outdoors, with limited tree coverage on the tennis courts
– Street parking is free and plentiful
– There are no restrooms on site
– There will be limited yoga mats available for community use
10:30 – 11:00AM – Courts open for check in, please arrive at least 15 minutes before class to get settled into the space!
11:00AM – 12:00 PM – Yoga
12:00 – 12:30PM – Stay after class to enjoy some cold, local treats with a new friend! (treats for purchase)
To register, you will need to create or use an existing MindBody account.
Financial assistance offered for this class.
- person_pin Rebecca Levine
- phone_iphone 919-275-2765
- email email@example.com
- desktop_mac Website